I recently built a new VM with Windows Server 2016 and installed Exchange Server 2016. As part of hardening the server, I implemented our normal security header and cipher suite hardening steps. The Exchange Control Panel (ECP) appeared to function properly after these changes were implemented, but about a week later I found an issue where one of the less commonly used pages would not open. The page would not load the style sheets and you could not navigate to the page when using the FQDN from the local server. The page mostly worked when accessing it via https://localhost/ecp or from the FQDN outside the network.
During troubleshooting, I decided to remove the security headers to see if that would resolve the issue and it did. I determined that adding the X-Content-Type-Options security header broke some pages in ECP. The only option for X-Content-Type-Options is "nosniff", so there is no alternate value to set. Basically, the Exchange style sheets aren't specifying the content in the style sheets and "nosniffs" tells the browser not to guess the MIME types. I implemented all of the other common security headers, but did not implement X-Content-Type-Options.