Cloud Server Hosting - AspireServer
AspireServer private server hosting allows your business to reduce or eliminate on-premise technology, such as physical servers, data storage, and backup systems. AspireServer cloud hosting customers access their software applications and data in one of two Aspire enterprise-class data centers. Remote access is provided by using an encrypted Virtual Private Network (VPN) connection or a private Wide Area Network (WAN) connection.
Benefits of AspireServer:
- Managed enterprise-class technology and security without recurring capital expenditures
- Reduced employee costs for managing technology
- Remote access to business applications from any location and device with Internet capability
- Monthly software updates and patches
- Backup and disaster recovery between the Aspire data centers
AspireServer hosting specifically includes the following services:
Maintenance to the current service pack and patch levels for the following products licensed and installed on servers hosted by CoNetrix:
- Microsoft software (Windows, Exchange, SQL Server)
- Adobe Reader & Adobe Flash
Java Runtime Environment (JRE) as currently supported by the following solutions:
- Amazon Corretto
- Citrix and associated software
Nightly backup of hosted servers:
- Standard backup to include 7 days of data retention. Extended data retention is available for an additional monthly cost.
- 24-hour Recovery Point Objective for hosted data. Recovery Point Objective (RPO) is the maximum length of time where the customer may experience data loss in the event of an outage at the CoNetrix primary data center.
- 24-hour Recovery Time Objective for hosted services. Recovery Time Objective (RTO) is the duration of time within which CoNetrix will restore hosting services after an outage at the CoNetrix primary data center.
- A shorter RTO and/or RPO are available for an additional monthly cost.
- Licensing of endpoint security software and maintenance on all hosted servers
- Maintenance of firewalls and intrusion prevention systems at the CoNetrix data centers
- Maintenance of telecommunications connections at the CoNetrix data centers
- Monitoring of server availability and performance
- Licensing for Microsoft and Citrix software hosted by CoNetrix
- Setup and maintenance of customer user accounts
With AspireServer hosting, you have the option to add the following services under a separate agreement (not included in standard hosting agreement):
- Installation and upgrades of operating systems and applications on hosted servers
- Migration of servers and data to the hosted environment
- Telecommunications connectivity at the customer locations
- Custom configuration of email filtering
- Database administration to support customer applications
- Installation, upgrades, troubleshooting, and patch management of hardware and software at the customer location(s)
- Application support of Microsoft and non-Microsoft applications (e.g. Microsoft Office, Adobe, etc.)
CoNetrix has successfully completed a SOC 1 Type 2 review, conducted based on SSAE18 requirements, of all
Aspire cloud hosting services. These independent audits are conducted annually to ensure the security of
sensitive information and compliance with regulatory guidelines.