Desktops and servers are the most vulnerable areas in every business network. CoNetrix Network Threat Protection provides the most advanced and complete endpoint security solutions available today. These best-of-breed solutions provide complete coverage for all of the endpoints on your network.
The Network Threat Protection endpoint solution consists of two parts:
- Next-generation anti-virus and anti-malware protection that utilizes machine learning and artificial intelligence to determine if a file should be allowed, quarantined, or blocked. This approach is much more efficient and reliable than traditional solutions that rely on signatures, which are always out-of-date and easily bypassed.
- Incident response and data collection that identifies security attacks, isolates infected systems, and gathers in-depth forensic data to determine the root cause of security issues.
These components work together to protect PC's and servers from threats such as CryptoLocker, WannaCry, Petya, and other unknown attacks in the future.
Product Description for Endpoint Protection
Included features and services:
- Management and support of Endpoint Protection software, including software updates
- 8x5 monitoring and notification of incidents affecting covered systems
Supported endpoint operating systems:
- Windows 7 or later
- Windows Server 2008 R2 or later
- MacOS 10.9 or later
Back to Network Threat Protection