Cloud Email Hosting - AspireMail
CoNetrix AspireMail email hosting provides the full capabilities of Microsoft Exchange at a fixed cost per-user that includes all server configuration, maintenance, and backups. Cloud email hosting with AspireMail allows your business to get the advantages of Microsoft Exchange without the on-going hardware and software costs.
AspireMail hosting can address these issues with your current email solution:
- Current Exchange environment needs to be upgraded - This upgrade can be very expensive due to new hardware and software costs.
- Limited IT support personnel - For many small businesses it can be challenge to find and retain qualified IT people to support an on-premise email solution.
- Better backup and disaster recovery - Providing backup and high-availability for on-site email can be complicated and expensive.
- New email features are needed - Regulations or security concerns are driving the need for new features such as email encryption or email archiving.
- Complete features of Microsoft Outlook and integration with Microsoft Office
- Full-featured spam and malware filtering
- Password synchronization between AspireMail and other Aspire hosted systems
- Access using Outlook Web Access and ActiveSync enabled mobile devices
- 10GB storage per mailbox with additional capacity available
- Send and receive messages up to 50MB
- Data Loss Prevention (DLP) to identify and block emails with possible confidential data
- Optional email encryption through Zix or Proofpoint Essentials
- Optional email archiving or journaling through Proofpoint Essentials
CoNetrix has successfully completed a SOC 1 Type 2 review, conducted based on SSAE18 requirements, of all
Aspire cloud hosting services. These independent audits are conducted annually to ensure the security of
sensitive information and compliance with regulatory guidelines.