Managed IT Services & Network Support
Is technology a competitive advantage for your business, or just a headache?
From prepaid service hours to complete tier 1 help desk support, Managed Network Services through Network Advantage
provides the flexibility of selecting the level of CoNetrix services appropriate for your business. Under a Network
Advantage agreement, you will receive one monthly service invoice for an easy to budget flat fee.
Patch management, monitoring, and regulatory compliance can significantly add to the time and effort required to
maintain your network. CoNetrix offers a Managed Network Services agreement that removes the burden of managing IT
and helps control costs.
IT Support & Maintenance
Get time to focus on your business
CoNetrix provides several Network Advantage options to provide customized IT support:
- Prepaid Services – This provides a minimum number of service hours each month to be used for IT projects and routine maintenance.
- Fixed Rate Services – Support and maintenance for all aspects of your current IT environment for a fixed cost per month.
- Premier Services – Expands on Fixed Rate Services to include Tier 1 Help Desk support and optional after-hours support.
If IT support is needed for special projects, Network Advantage customers are eligible for a discounted hourly rate.
Network Monitoring and Patch Management
Several studies have shown that small-to-medium sized businesses lose thousands of dollars each year to network downtime. CoNetrix delivers proactive managed IT services that keep your network up and running at optimal efficiency and security.
Monitoring and Alerting
- CoNetrix will remotely monitor your network and identify potential points of failure before they become critical.
- Monthly installation of Microsoft and non-Microsoft updates for all of your PC’s and servers.
- Accurate and up-to-date hardware, software, and patch information.
- Minimize disruptions to your work environment by identifying and resolving issues proactively.
- Comprehensive scheduled reports to assist with capacity management and upgrade planning.
Scheduled Business Reviews
- Meetings to discuss the overall health and performance of your IT environment and how to get the most out of your investments.