A friend of mine called me concerning an issue with Outlook Express 6. He told me he was trying to spell check an e-mail but the built in spell checker was showing words in another language. He had a new Dell computer with Office 2007 installed. Doing some Google searching, I found out that OE 6’s spell checker only has the French language installed with no additional language support. I also found a free program on the web called “Spell Checker for OE”. I had my friend install it and viola! English spell checking was available.
Another option I found was to install the proofing tools for Office 2003. This also is supposed to fix it.
It would appear that a missing dll file, csapi3t1.dll is the root cause of this option.