CoNetrix Technology, a division of CoNetrix, LLC, announced today the launch of a new managed security service: Network Threat Protection. This new service brings multiple layers of enterprise security into a cost-effective solution to provide broad protection for the IT environment.
Network Threat Protection includes the following security layers:
- Endpoint protection - next-generation technology to block the latest malware and ransomware
- Email protection - filtering, encryption, and archiving
- Internet content filtering
- Dual factor authentication
- Firewall monitoring and management
- Intrusion detection and prevention (IDS/IPS) with 24x7 monitoring and notification of all incidents
- Security logging and reporting to address business and regulatory requirements
CoNetrix Technology’s newest service is designed to fill the needs of security-conscious companies, and businesses under regulatory guidance. The Network Threat Protection layers can be implemented separately, but provide the best overall security when deployed as a group of services. Network Threat Protection eliminates capital expenditures for security software and hardware and replaces this cost with a reasonable monthly fee.
More information about CoNetrix Network Threat Protection is available at https://www.conetrix.com/ntp
“Our goal with this new solution is to bring a complete set of managed security services to our customers and provide best of breed network protection for a constantly evolving threat environment,” emphasizes Rob Garrison, Chief Technology Officer for CoNetrix.