Microsoft Dynamics GP Software Consultant/Implementation
For over 40 years, AccountingWare has been developing accounting software. During this time our customer base has grown to include organizations across a diverse spectrum of industries. Our ActivityHD product consists of multiple modules including general ledger, payables, receivables, fixed assets, purchasing, bank reconciliation, and payroll. Our goal is to help make business processes better and easier for our customers. And now this includes Dynamics Great Plains users too. Our spirit of friendly and extreme service is the catalyst for our growing business.
About the Position
AccountingWare is seeking persons with excellent accounting skills and Dynamics GP experience to assist with the implementation and support of ActivReporter. You must be proficient with Dynamics GP, able to recognize standard business practices, and create financial reporting solutions (balance sheets, P&L, cash flow, etc. ).
You must be authorized for permanent work in the U.S.
Tasks & Responsibilities
On any given day, this role might involve any of the following activities:
- Corresponding with customers via email and telephone.
- Working within our support team to help customers with our products including ActivityHD, ActivReporter and Aspire.
- Seeking to understand customers' business processes and tailoring the software to their needs.
- Quality assurance testing for our software products.
- Writing scripts to automate processes for customers.
- Creating blog information on new software features for marketing and sales.
If so, we are looking for people who will enjoy and enrich our company culture. These individuals exhibit character traits such as:
- You are a person of integrity. Our customers think of AccountingWare as their business partner, so anyone who joins our team must be conscientious, honest, and trustworthy.
- You are tenacious. You don't give up. You will be dedicated and creative when it comes to problem solving and helping our clients discover their best solution.
- Learning new stuff makes you smile. New people, new terminology, new business, etc. all energize you.
- You are good at listening, speaking, and writing. A large chunk of most days will involve interacting with others.
- You like people and want to help them. Specifically, your goal will be to help our customers get the answers they need.
- You are a self-starter. If you happen to have some down time, you naturally use it to explore, learn, discover, and share fresh ideas.
- You must understand basic accounting principles and demonstrate an aptitude for working with customers to streamline their business processes.
- You enjoy writing scripts to automate routine processes.
- You may not be an experienced software developer, but you are interested in the possibility of pursuing that career path.
Does this sound like you? If so, send your resume via email (firstname.lastname@example.org). We’ll look forward to hearing from you!