Information Security Software - Support Specialist (Future Availability)
About the Position
At its heart, this position is about creative problem solving, so if you have an interest in technology, excellent communication skills, and a passion for learning and helping others, we would love to hear from you.
As part of the Tandem team, you will support the software in a variety of ways. This includes traditional forms of support, like helping customers over the phone or via email, but it also includes things like supporting the sales team by assisting with demonstrations or brainstorming new solutions and features with the development team.
Tasks & Responsibilities
Here are some examples of what you could expect to do as part of this position:
- Assist customers with questions via phone or email.
- Present the Tandem products in software demonstrations.
- Conduct User Acceptance Testing as new software is developed.
- Host regular educational webinars for current customers.
- Participate in the continuous improvement of our products and processes.
- Write software update blog posts and knowledge base articles.
- Research and learn about information security and technology.
If so, we are looking for people who will enjoy and enrich our company culture. These individuals exhibit qualities such as:
- You are conscientious, honest and trustworthy. In a word, anyone who joins our team is a person of integrity.
- You feel a sense of accomplishment when you help other people solve their problems and achieve their goals.
- You are familiar with the features of commonly used web-browsers and applications (e.g., Google Chrome, Microsoft Office, Trello, Slack, SnagIt, etc.).
- You are good at listening, speaking, and writing. Accurate and effective communication is a top priority for you.
- You are a self-starter, taking responsibility for your own work and education.
- You live in Lubbock, Texas or the surrounding area. This position is at our main office in Lubbock.
Does this sound like you? If so, Apply Now. We’ll look forward to hearing from you!