Security Logging and Reporting
CoNetrix Network Threat Protection provides full-featured logging and reporting to address business and regulatory requirements. The next generation CoNetrix logging platform correlates data from several sources, acting as the “glue” for these services and providing a single point of administration and management for alerts across the network. Examples of these alerts include:
- Active Directory reports and alerts for inactive accounts, invalid login attempts, password expiration, privileged accounts, and many more.
- IDS/IPS security incidents such as SQL injection, botnet activity, port scanning, and large data uploads.
- Internet content reports on blocked and allowed web sites, use of social media, and Internet streaming.
- Email content filtering for blocked domains, bandwidth usage, and malicious attachments.
- Correlated logs to expedite investigation into possible incidents and eliminate false positives.
Product Description for Security Logging and Reporting
Included features and services:
- Log forwarding and customizable data retention
- 24x7 monitoring and notification of logged security incidents
- Active Directory and Windows server logging and reporting using Netwrix Auditor
- Searchable event and alert database for forensic investigation
- Optional leased hardware or virtual appliance from CoNetrix
Back to Network Threat Protection