CoNetrix was nominated in the 2020 Cybersecurity Excellence Awards recognizing companies, products, and individuals that demonstrate excellence, innovation, and leadership in the information security industry. The awards are produced by Cybersecurity Insiders in partnership with the Information Security Community on LinkedIn, tapping into the vast experience of over 400,000+ cybersecurity professionals to honor the world's best cybersecurity products, professionals and organizations.
CoNetrix had the honor of winning multiple awards in categories such as Best Cybersecurity Company, Managed Security Service, Cybersecurity Team of the Year. Below is a list of all the awards that CoNetrix won in the Cybersecurity Excellence Awards. Thank you to everyone who voted for our products and services!
- Cybersecurity Product / Service Awards
- Managed Security Service - CoNetrix Technology Network Threat Protection (Gold)
- Security Information and Event Management (SIEM) - CoNetrix Technology Cybersecurity Monitoring and Compliance solution (Gold)
- Cybersecurity Audit – CoNetrix Security IT Audit and Penetration Testing Services (Gold)
- Cybersecurity Company Awards
- Best Cybersecurity Company (between 100 to 499 employees) – CoNetrix (Silver)
- Cybersecurity Service Provider of the Year (between 10 to 49 employees) – CoNetrix Security (Gold)
- Professional Awards
- Cybersecurity Team of the Year, North America – CoNetrix Security Boost Consulting Team (Gold)
- Chief Technology Officer of the Year (CTO) – Rob Garrison (Gold)
- Cybersecurity Professional of the Year, North America – Brady Cook (Gold)
- Cybersecurity Consultant of the Year – Ed McMurray (Silver)
- Cybersecurity Educator of the Year, North America – Russ Horn (Silver)
- Cybersecurity Marketer of the Year, North America – Brian Whipple (Silver)
- Cybersecurity Woman of the Year, North America – Leticia Saiid (Silver)
CoNetrix, LLC is a family of technology companies and the parent company to CoNetrix Technology. CoNetrix Technology offers managed IT services as well as a suite of secure cloud computing offerings marketed as Aspire. CoNetrix Security provides information security consulting and testing to financial institutions. Tandem Security & Compliance Software® is online software helping organizations comply with information security requirements and regulations. nQativ® offers a suite of accounting software (ERP) modules to companies throughout the United States and Canada.