ERP Accounting Software Support - Future Availability
About the Position
AccountingWare is seeking persons to assist with the support of ActivityHD accounting software. Expereince in core accounting processes in ERP software systems and knowledge of standard business practices is preferred. You should be skilled at creating and maintaining financial statements using a reporting product.
You must be authorized for permanent work in the USA and live in the Lubbock, Texas area. This job is in our main office in Lubbock.
For over 45 years, AccountingWare has been developing accounting software. During this time our customer base has grown to include organizations across a diverse spectrum of industries. Our ActivityHD product includes general ledger, payables, receivables, fixed assets, purchasing, bank reconciliation, and payroll.
Tasks & Responsibilities
What would your work be like? A typical day could include:
- Corresponding with customers via email and telephone.
- Helping customers configure and run any core accounting package.
- Coordinating and presenting training sessions when onboarding new customers.
- Working within our support team to collaboratively help customers.
- Providing ERP consultation based on accounting standards and best practices.
- Presenting the ActivityHD products in marketing demonstrations.
- Working with Quality Assurance to test software functionality.
- Participating in the continuous improvement of our products and processes.
If so, we are looking for people who will enjoy and enrich our company culture. These individuals exhibit character traits such as:
- You are conscientious, honest, and trustworthy. In a word, you are a person of integrity.
- You like people and want to help them. You have the emotional intelligence needed to get along with people. Beyond being likable and pleasant, your goal will be to help our customers get the answers they need.
- You must be familiar or proficient with accounting systems, such as Microsoft Dynamics GP, Intacct, QuickBooks, or others.
- You must love Microsoft Excel.
- You are good at listening, speaking, and writing. Yes, accurate and effective communication, presentation and training skills are essential for this position.
- You love to organize. "A place for everything and everything in its place," may be your mantra. You know where or how to find whatever you need.
- You are tenacious. You don't give up. You will be dedicated and creative when it comes to problem solving and helping our clients discover their best solution.
- Learning new stuff makes you smile. New people, new terminology, new business, etc. all energize you.
- You are a self-starter. If you happen to have some down time you naturally explore, learn, discover, and share fresh ideas to make our products even better. We encourage this!
- You live in Lubbock, the Lubbock area, or have ties to the Texas South Plains. This position is in our main office in Lubbock, Texas.
- Icing on the cake. Two or more years of experience with accounting software implementation will give you a head start on other candidates.
Does this sound like you? If so, Apply Now. We'll look forward to hearing from you!