On June 30, 2015, the FFIEC released a Cybersecurity Assessment Tool to help financial institutions identify their
risks and assess their cybersecurity preparedness.
CoNetrix has developed an online software tool to help financial institutions such as banks, credit unions,
mortgage companies and trust companies complete and report on the FFIEC assessment tool. The CoNetrix
tandem Cybersecurity module, comes in three versions: Free, Pro, and Pro+.
tandem Cybersecurity Free
The FFIEC Cybersecurity Assessment Tool automated
CoNetrix is pleased to offer a FREE online tool to assist financial institutions in completing the FFIEC
Cybersecurity Assessment. This easy-to-use SaaS tool was designed to help financial institutions:
- Answer questions provided in the FFIEC Cybersecurity Assessment Tool.
- Analyze the institution's Inherent Risk and Cybersecurity Maturity.
- Facilitate gap responses.
- Run various reports to model data in an easy-to-read format.
- Optionally allow Peer Analysis to anonymously compare results with other financial institutions.
You can request access for this solution by clicking on the link below. Once you request access, please allow
48-72 hours for your account to be setup.
tandem Cybersecurity Pro
In addition to the features in the free tandem Cybersecurity
Assessment Tool, the pro version also allows users to:
- Filter peer results by regulatory body and asset size.
- Download reports to compare peer responses.
- Use the module without advertisements.
- Copy existing assessments.
- Flag questions for follow up.
- Compare assessments on a Global Dashboard.
- Upload substantiated evidence to validate answers.
- Assign categories and specific questions to users.
- Download the full assessment in a printable Word Document format.
tandem Cybersecurity Pro+
tandem Cybersecurity Pro+ includes all of the features of
tandem Cybersecurity Pro, plus:
- Annual training for your Board of Directors.
- Assistance with reporting to the Board.
- Consulting services, related to the FFIEC Cybersecurity Assessment Tool.
- Employee training on tandem.