CoNetrix has ranked 30th for small/medium businesses in the nation with the happiest employees according to Comparably.com.
Comparably Awards are calculated from ratings anonymously provided by employees about their workplaces in multiple categories on Comparably.com during a 12-month period. Winners are then selected based on 20 core culture metrics, ranging from work-life balance and environment to compensation and career growth.
CoNetrix maintains an A+ rating on Comparably for their company culture and have won multiple awards from the site (and others) over the years. Here is a list of notable awards from the last several years:
- Happiest Employees by Comparably (2023)
- Best Compensation by Comparably (2023)
- Best Company Perks and Benefits by Comparably (2023)
- Best Work-Life Balance by Comparably (2023)
- Best Company Culture by Comparably (2022)
- Best Business IT Company in Lubbock by The Avalanche Journal (2018 – 2022)
- Best IT/Technology Services Company by KCBD (2022)
- Best Place to Work by The Avalanche Journal (2020-2021)
- Top CEO by Glassdoor (2021)
Comments from Leadership
"I'm incredibly proud of this award. I love working with really smart people, with the mission to provide really great products and services, and I am glad our team feels the same way."
Russ Horn, President
"Maintaining a strong company culture doesn't happen by accident. It has always been an intentional effort for the company. Leadership and employees alike contribute to a happy work environment, and I'm certain it has a huge effect on the success our teams experience."
Leticia Saiid, Chief of Staff
Celebrating the Award
CoNetrix is celebrating this award by catering popcorn provided by Goody's Popcorn & Treats on October 18th. The celebration will be a time to eat popcorn, celebrate, and have some fun.