Policies and procedures are the primary method financial institutions (banks, savings associations,
credit unions, and trust companies) use to define controls. Too often, after they are developed,
they end up sitting on a desk and collecting dust until the next exam.
CoNetrix offers an online solution to help you create and maintain your enterprise-wide policies in
The tandem Policies module is populated with an
Information Security Policies set, created by CoNetrix security experts and tailored for your institution
through a multiple-choice questionnaire.
The Information Security Policies set includes:
Content for more than 50 recommended policies, designed to be in compliance with information security and cybersecurity
regulations. Template policies include: Change Management, Core Application, Electronic Banking (e-Banking),
Incident Response, Intrusion Detection and Prevention, Mobile Devices, Social Media, and Wireless Network Access.
The ability to define verification items for each policy and combine the items into meeting agendas for your various
committees (e.g., Audit Committee, Security Committee, etc.).
A mapping to appropriate regulatory guidance (i.e., FFIEC, FDIC, OCC, FRB, and NCUA). Additionally,
tandem allows you to optionally include references to the following standards:
- COBIT 4.1
- NIST SP800-53
- PCI DSS vs. 3.1
In addition to the Information Security Policies set, you may use the tandem framework
to maintain all of your financial institution’s policies. Add your own policy language and assign user access
based upon unique categories (e.g., Human Resources, Lending, Operations, etc.). Use global reporting to generate
standardized documents, such as an enterprise-wide Acceptable Use Policy (AUP) or your full policy set, ready to
share with your employees, auditors, examiners, and Board of Directors.
Watch a Demo
The CoNetrix Policies software is feature-rich, including:
- An Access Control List (ACL) report generator tool
- Suggested Information Security Policies created and updated by security and compliance experts
- Downloadable documents in Microsoft Word and/or Adobe PDF formats
- New features and updates are automatically included with your annual subscription
- Free training workshops to help familiarize you with the software
- Integration with other CoNetrix online software
- Anywhere/anytime Internet access through a secure, online portal
- Multi-factor authentication (optional)
- Multi-user access
- No software installation or equipment costs
- The ability to manage several companies’ Policies with one login (requires a subscription for each company)