Cloud File Sharing - AspireDocs
Access your files securely from any device or location using AspireDocs by CoNetrix. AspireDocs provides cloud file sharing from the private Aspire Data Center. The features of AspireDocs are similar to other cloud document sharing applications, but maintained in a secure and audited environment.
Who can benefit from AspireDocs?
AspireDocs is a great solution for organizations that need a more secure option to share files among employees and customers. Such organizations include small to medium sized businesses and financial institutions (i.e., banks, credit unions, trust companies, and saving associations).
How is AspireDocs used?
Use AspireDocs from any location with Internet access to:
- Share data between desktops and mobile devices like tablets, smartphones, and laptops.
- Transmit or receive large files, when sending them over email is problematic or not an option due to file size.
- Access files and data on a file server from a mobile device or remote location.
- Backup mobile workstations.
Product Description for AspireDocs:
- Universal file access across stationary and mobile devices
- 448-bit Blowfish encryption
- Shared folders between multiple internal AspireDocs users, including sharing data from file servers
- Managed file sharing for external personnel
- Support for file revisions and deleted items retention
- Two-factor authentication available
- Policies include bandwidth controls, storage quotas, and file type restrictions
- Remote wipe of files and data on endpoints and mobile devices
- Optional local folder-level backup to AspireDocs
- Self-service available for account administration and policies
- Internet browser access (Internet Explorer, Firefox, or Chrome)
- Software clients available for Windows and Mac, supported on Windows Server and Remote Desktop Services
- Mobile applications for Apple iOS and Android
SSAE 16 Examination
CoNetrix has successfully completed a SSAE 16 SOC 1 Type 2 examination of all Aspire cloud hosting services. These
independent audits are conducted annually to ensure the security of sensitive information and compliance with