From time to time our IT auditors sync offline files back to the server and a file gets corrupt. The corrupt file is typically 0 KB and is impossible to remove/change permissions/take ownership/etc. I did some research the other day on how to remove these files. One of the first "solutions" I came across was to reboot the server into Safe Mode and remove the file that way. That was incredible unpractical, so I continued searching. The next solution I came across was so simple it seemed ridiculous… but I tried it anyway… and it worked. :-) The solution was to rename the file's parent folder, then rename it back to the original name. This procedure allowed the file to safely pass over to Elysium.